The best construction material for walls, ceilings and roofs
- maximum component length of 24.00 m;
- component girth (ED) of 60 mm and 80 mm and single component width of up to 320 mm;
- components with girth (ED) between 100 mm and 260 mm and single component width of up to 960 mm;
- non-standard dimensions – available on request.
Abbreviation definitions and possible component dimensions
- RD = notch depth: 45/60/70 mm;
- RW = notch width: 1 - 25 mm (1 mm intervals);
- GD = indentation depth: 30 mm;
- GW = indentation width: 15 - 30 mm (1 mm intervals);
- B = 5 mm chamfering (other dimensions available on request);
- ET = component girth: depending on the profile: 60 to 260 mm (20 mm intervals);
- EW = component width between 200 and 960 mm (40 mm intervals).